Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
This will put a damper on The Green New Deal...

Nearly Half of Texas' Wind Turbines Freeze Contributing to Power Emergency, Over 2 Million Without Power

https://redstate.com/nick-...
04:18 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Karen Dixon @Southerntwin
15 February, 07:25
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Sad No back up for bad weather for these wind mills.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 February, 07:30
In response Karen Dixon to her Publication
The point is being made... 5:5
Rejoining the Paris Climate Accords...bad idea.
Many will Awaken once they receive theit next utility bill. God and The Patriots work in Mysterious Ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Trump Skarbek @skarbek5
15 February, 06:16
Good news - we in Tx have our own power grid..... bad news - when winter hits here it knocks us out! Texans don't do well in single digit temps(neg windchill) and no heat - lol. We'll get thru tho

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
15 February, 06:22
In response Laurie Trump Skarbek to his Publication
we're all praying for you!!! i'm in kc & we've had brutal cold & snow for a week & have another week to go. if we didn't have heat/power, we would be in deep trouble!

Tom Applebee @Steady
15 February, 05:35
The entire midwest grid is in trouble. Poweroutage.us does not track most of the Public Power Districts (PPDs) in region so they don't show up on site.
Here in Nebraska we also had rolling blackouts on most of the "untracked" power districts this morning and afternoon.😵 It was -22.4 this morning...going back down to -20 tongiht and we may have no power.
Also, they are asking "non-essential" manufacturing to shut down at least tomorrow.
Let's shut down some more nuclear and coal plants and keep building these bullshit wind turbines.😡

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
15 February, 06:26
In response Tom Applebee to his Publication
praying for you...i'm in kc-brutal cold for a week now & another week to go. stay warm tonight...

Texas Patriot @TXDaw
15 February, 05:17
Yep, I'm one of em. Somehow, 35% of the power grid is down due to windmills frozen and natural gas deliveries hindered by freezing pipelines. Plus, all of the Californians here.
Fireplace and generac to the rescue!

NEO ONE @Neo
15 February, 05:12
In Germany we have enough of that scrap. Time for Tesla Energy.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 February, 05:10
What a waste of $$$

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
15 February, 04:48
Not that I want anyone to get hurt, freeze.... this had to happen so people can realize that "green" energy is not efficient or reliable. It sounds great on the outer surface but cost and maintenance are super expensive and they are not reliable.. solar was 21% efficienct last I compared... and the turbine propellors are not recycleable. Big lies... Firewood and tumble weed burn to stay warm!!!! Hunker down and snuggle tight!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
15 February, 04:29
China Is In The Process Of Creating The Perfect Communist...

View this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
15 February, 04:59
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
???? Cyborgs yes... the Palo Alto creation of hillary? Maybe her robot post execution? New one to me..no rabbit hole for me on this one ;)