Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
15 February, 02:46
What if I told you that your Heros are actually heros? What if I told you that Infiltration not invasion has MULTIPLE meanings? What if I told you that Hollywood has been infiltrated by White Hats for YEARS?
What if I told you that God Chose His Messengers Long Ago. Family Lines are everywhere. They say that the STARS represent our ancestors in a lot of cultures. You're about to find out why. Make sure to click show thread. I'll be posting a lot of COMMS on this thread. 6 Degrees of Separation (Kevin Bacon) , look it up and Hold on to your ironic hat.
#wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 03:04
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
THE#SCRIPT ! COME ON !😅 The#SCRIPT !!

now we have #nonsense characters , that without a cleart rol in the plot of the movie

alleged#KENNEDYS characters ....
popping all over the place with no purpose in the plot ..
its like have 14 Yodas
3 baby Yoda
1 Dark Yoda
in the same story line for no reason

#Q
#QANON AS SAME AS#game OF#thrones

INSTEAD OF EPIC#CLIMAX AND MOST EPIC RESOLUTION EVER ....

WHAT WE WET ? 😒🤷‍♂️

WE GET THE ANTI CLIMAX!!

AND SHIT ALL OVER THE ENTIRE SAGA

THE STUDIO

AND THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 03:11
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Your choice to believe or not, May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor. ✨

15 February, 03:34
i am the final client

i make the evaluation a rating of this movie

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

"" Trump: 'Big things happening in the next few days' ""
9 dec / 2021
not happening

https://youtu.be/oFlHf38XI...

15 February, 03:38
😌

#TheGreatAwakening
I AM THE FROM THE PAST

15 February, 03:45
I have work to do, go peddle your bullshit elsewhere. You do know that noone ever listens to the CRITICS anyways. Please note that in other relevant posting I have told you that THE Akashic Record is REAL and WE HAVE EVERYTHING means THE GODS have everything. (I also have access to the AR) Therefore....be careful who you follow. Be careful who you insult, be careful how you comport yourself. Love thy neighbor, help the weak, be a force of LIGHT not darkness. Your choice though. Imma block you soon....are you going to keep annoyinbg me? I'll let you watch the rest of the movie if you behave.

" I have work to do, go peddle your bullshit elsewhere. You do know that noone ever listens to the CRITICS anyway"

Never do " 🤷‍♂️😌😆 🤣
always is tee same... anyway ..

But fair enough i see your point

un saludo!! 😁
03:49 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
15 February, 03:51
Try to stop being the.......

15 February, 03:52
🤣