memories return cuz higher light restores 64 genetic strands

On this Timeline everything set for March”
01:10 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 March, 09:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
this March...2021?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 March, 08:52
KAT NOT TO BE CONFUSED “WITH GENE GENE THE DANCING MACHINE “😄 GENE LIVES IN COL & IS A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
15 March, 08:46
Glory to Almighty GOD! He is Sovereign!!!!!!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
17 February, 08:39
Charlie Ward? Research him. 😑

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 February, 11:00
THANK YOU 💥💥💥💥

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 February, 11:22
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
OMG!! Honored. Ty 🙏🔥😻

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 March, 09:07
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
THE KNOWLEDGE OF GHOST EZRA IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD GRASP ONTO GHOST DOESNT NEED A KEY TO OPEN THE DOOR HE JUST WALKS YOU IN 💥

wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 05:23
Beware the coming false Christ who will appear to set things aright. If he walks the earth he's the counterfeit, no matter how glorious and wonderful he appears or sounds.
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2Cor11:14
"Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold in the secret chambers; believe it not" Mt24:26
When Christ comes for real He will NOT set foot on this earth but will ressurect the righteous dead and together with the righteous living catch them up to Himself *in the air*. 1Ths4:16,17

wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 07:57
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
To continue abit .. Jesus' 2nd coming will NOT be "secret" in any way shape or form either.

On the contrary the Bible is very clear He will "cometh with clouds" of ALL the Holy angels and *EVERY eye shall see Him" (Rev1:7) as He will be VISIBLE "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" Mt24:27
And LOUD .. he comes "with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God" 1Ths4:16

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
15 February, 04:03
I FOLLOW GENE. LAST INTERVIEW WAS ON 1.12.21. HERE IT IS. HE SAID NANCY PELOSIS TRIED TO ESCAPE ON BOAT AND THEY HAVE HER. I TRUSTED GENE SINCE I HEARD HIM EARLY 2020 REGARDING UNDERGROUND RESCUE DUMB MISSIONS. AUTHENTIC. YET WE SEE NANCY/ OR IS IT NANCY QUOTED IN PAPERS ARE THEIR WITNESSES. ARE BODY DOUBLES REAL? TRIPPIN. MAN ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS.

15 February, 05:22
In response Fire Nice to her Publication
I trust Gene too 💯 👍

Maria Davis @elijahlove
15 February, 03:38
Where can i find Gene Decode?

15 February, 03:44
In response Maria Davis to her Publication
I search around for him but he's usually on Blessed to Teach/ b2t on youtube. Nicholas Veniamin, Michael Jaco interviews, SpirituallyRAW Podcasts. He gets around! 😹💓

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
15 February, 02:01
You can find a lot of information in this realm on gaia.com under cosmic disclosure. I have followed it for a long time. So glad we're getting closer to the disclosure. Our future is potentially so bright.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
15 February, 01:30
Wow, we really do have cloaked ships all this time.
This seems so crazy for me ( I am not rejecting) because i don't have a reference point to base this on so i can grasp it. So for now my mind has this info on limbo until i can mentally sort it out.

15 February, 01:31
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
👍 An open mind will get you EVERYWHERE! 💓

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
15 February, 01:15
tyvm

15 February, 01:17
In response Surly Rabitt to her Publication
🙏 Thank you. This link gets you to the full transcript of what Gene revealed on 2-11-21. So AWESOME. Also the video link.

https://operationdisclosur...