EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 12:19
Brain Food Feed The Mind! https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
15 February, 12:48
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
chattle = s[H]eep / cattle
This video is great - what I would like to understand more about is the quantum grammer they speak of, any one know of sources where to learn about the SPECIFIC usage of grammer the presenter is referencing in this video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
15 February, 05:54
Blew my mind ... my first name in RL is Ramon take a look at what I got when I entered my name ... wow. Guess I'm doing this for a reason.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 08:11
In response tuckin fexan to his Publication
Wiuld stuff Glad you enjoyed and found out nrw stuff share with all you can! God Speed

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 12:57
This is where it startsd!