JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 08:55
I ❤️ 555.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 12:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will be your 18th.

God's angels will hear you if you call on them out loud.
Everyone has at least one angel the 555 guardian, but most of the time there is more than one around you.

They cant change God's will but they can help you in other ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
im not an overly religous person.
i had a dream about a year after my only child died of the true pandemic opioid overdose. it was my meeting of Jesus. the point is... when i woke up instantly after being touched by the hand of my lord Jesus Christ and looked at the clock, the time was 5:55...
12:49 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by icthelight in this post can reply
Ips Prez @IpsPrez
15 February, 01:18
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
You are fortunate to not be overly religious. Religion is a killer, spirituality is where GOD wants us for it is in that where we find a relationship through Jesus Christ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 01:12
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
Wow did that change your mind? So sorry for your loss hun, I do know the depth of that pain too.