Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
15 February, 12:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 12:40
Nana will be your 18th.

God's angels will hear you if you call on them out loud.
Everyone has at least one angel the 555 guardian, but most of the time there is more than one around you.

They cant change God's will but they can help you in other ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
15 February, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
im not an overly religous person.
i had a dream about a year after my only child died of the true pandemic opioid overdose. it was my meeting of Jesus. the point is... when i woke up instantly after being touched by the hand of my lord Jesus Christ and looked at the clock, the time was 5:55...

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 February, 11:17
Happy President's Day my friend! Love the Kahlooni Lincoln Kennedy hats! I need one to look taller than 5"2!! 😂

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
14 February, 09:52
555 = we are WITH YOU

Laura Zebeljan @Lorimay11
14 February, 09:43
🙏❤

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
14 February, 09:02
My birthday this year
02/21/2021 11:21 AM 555
I will be 54 9

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 09:24
In response Dano Q Public to his Publication
Love that! Happy Birthday! Those #'s are a job for @KimRunner . 1221 jumps out too. 🎂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 12:41
In response Dano Q Public to his Publication
Awesomeness!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
14 February, 08:57
555 Amen🙏💞