Only people mentioned by Digitalsoldier17 in this post can reply
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
16 February, 12:22
In response Digital Soldier to his Publication
sadly the libs that voted for Biden will not notice his destruction. The libs got their man in office and they are no longer paying attention. i never thought i would hope for 5 dollar gasoline prices but i am now. Hit the libs in their pocketbook. and maybe they will start to wake up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 February, 08:03
Ok...most of us are anons here. How is his double/clone allowed to do these things? I heard he died in 2019. Even if it was the real Joe how is he able to do these things if the coorporation of America no longer exists? Why isn't the military stepping up to stop him? They are the ones in control of this country until they turn it back over to Trump. I just don't understand. If it's up to us to stop these things....how and what do we have to do to stop this? How do we the people take control? I'm tired of these idiots running things and destroying our country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
15 February, 07:56
2 + 2 = 4
Add it up - rolling blackouts now throughout many states. Not enough electricity to go around during the unprecedented winter storm. Many people have no heat, no electricity, and no natural gas right now. But apparently climate control and global warming is the problem?

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
15 February, 07:23
A rwal piece of shit, that biden

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 February, 07:01
Costing my state thousands of jobs.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
15 February, 06:54

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
15 February, 06:42
😡😡😡😡

Jackie Gatsby @JackieGatsby
15 February, 01:53
And if Fox News isn't your cup of tea, have a read from the Washington Examiner:
"Biden Kills Pipelines at Home but Promotes Them For The Taliban"
https://www.washingtonexam...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
15 February, 01:40
Unfortunatley they wont see that. Its not on CNN, Twitter etc