Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
15 February, 11:59
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
😁Oh don't feel bad, you are far from alone. My wife thinks I have completely lost my mind. I have been trying to explain to her about the well everything. The fake president and how Trump is still our President, the children, castle rock, oh and the most evil shit that I have ever heard of what the Luciferian Pedophiles Democrats have been up to and the damn vaccines. She actually asked me if I was going to board a spaceship anytime soon. And when she asked me this I had not seen the three new Navy patents soooo...... I guess we will see!πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
It is hard because it sounds a bit ludicrous spoken out loud. But we've had time to research and learn and follow the rabbit trails. Unfortunately, those unwilling to listen will learn all at once. The shock grief may be too much for some.
12:03 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Save the Children to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it