Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 04:42
🤓😲😱🙏"In preparation for the 2020 Election Trump had imprinted all official ballots with watermarks and chips and verified of such to a couple of Supreme Court judges. He also signed an Executive Order saying that if there was any foreign interference with the 2020 Election it would be declared null and void."

Depending on how many people see this, I may share the link to the page I got this from. I want this to be seen by enogh people to help those who doubt. This page has the entire new Declaration of Independence, etc. on it. This is not for doubters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
The link is in comments, as well as a new blog day's link is in my timline for more than one day. Her updates are quite valuable as well! Cite the sie and her as references if you share.
11:44 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it