Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
29 May, 01:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 10:58
Happily, I've already taken that stuff on & off for 40 years for my guts. Always works a treat.

Did you know? It is also EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE in cases of pancreatic cancer!

Perhaps just ONE of the reasons they don't want people knowing much about it.

If you travel, you already know that 1/2 the world takes HCQ on a routine basis... 2 tabs per week in malaria- & dengue-prone areas.

Our own military has been providing the results of testing never done for decades! Every GI in VietNam took it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 February, 10:59
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
15 February, 10:36
I love this meme except for Kermie drinking Lipton... #GMOfrog

15 February, 10:36
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
He's a muppet, what do you expect?🤣🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

15 February, 10:47
In response Leslie Rodriguez to her Publication
👊