MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
NESARA/GESARA
You think it was all just talk?
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Jubilee.
We the People are Free.
It had to be this way.
Vatican Bank 229 Billion.
[On record]
Vatican Bank 117 trillion.
[Off record]
1501 miles of tunnels.
MORE THAN JUST GOLD.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless
Q
08:21 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
22 February, 05:06
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
ONE OF THE 13 PHONECIAN FAMILIES HAD $34 QUADRILLION OF RICHES STORED IN VATICAN TUNNELS....GESARA IS GONNA BOOM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
15 February, 06:37
🔍"Developing Revelations: The Bountiful NESARA (National Economic Security & Reformation Act)"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
15 February, 11:53
This is not a Q post.

Be careful who you follow

William Filer @TahoeBilly
15 February, 11:26
What Q post is this? I never saw this one.

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
15 February, 11:15
and this is why im having a hard time believing anyone.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 11:09
Although the info you post is factual, I agree with Debby Dorothy -

signing the post "Q" is just as bad as Swalwell adding the blue checkmark after the twitter post of the lady Trump quoted in order to give his "evidence" more veracity.

SHAME ON YOU!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
15 February, 10:58
You should be banned for posting this. Signing something Q is very irresponsible and I can only assume you are a trouble-maker here to stir up trouble.

Gio Cajones @Gio_Cajones
15 February, 10:21
This is not a Q drop and its utterly ridiculous! i cant imagine why people think Q is a joke...

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
15 February, 10:03
That's not a Q drop. Please fix it or delete it. It is a negative mark on the Q movement's reputation. thank you.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 February, 09:59
What is RC? Royal Crown coins?
... and I've never seen Q report on Nesara ... others have yes, which may be misinformation, I don't know.
Q only said "We have the Gold"

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
15 February, 08:59
This is not a Q drop so don't misrepresent it as one. Q never mentioned Nesara. Maybe that's not your intention but signing it with a Q misleads people to think that this a Q drop.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 February, 08:36
So....are they going to come out and say "You want the good news or bad news first? Both are so unbelievable. Reality is absolutely MIND BLOWING