Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:58
Freedom isn't free. Potus signed up for 2 impeachments. He took slings and arrows for 4 years. A good reminder when we get weary and feel like complaining. This isn't an ordinary 4 year election. This is about the good vs evil and freedom vs tyranny. Trump is working hard right now behind the scenes. He hasn't forgotten you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
Yes, indeed... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 12 days now without my baby... I was also impeached, as crasy and agresive person... I will stand tomorrow for the judge....
04:39 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightForLight777 in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
15 February, 07:17
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
praying for you 🙏 im not sure your circumstances, but i would say to not try and red pill your ex anymore, or whomever is trying to take your child away. i stopped with certain ppl, i made sure they knew the vaccine dangers and gave them other information, and then stopped. because there are too many other ppl who are open to hearing truth, and there are certain ppl in our lives that will reject no matter what. move along and leave these ppl alone IMO, espeially if they are trying to harm you with threats of taking your child away. they will find out soon enough. cognotive dissodence is real

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 08:22
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Thanks for your prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I am not trying to redpeel nobody anymore right now ... They are not trying... they already have my child... She is already in their hands... She doesn't know now where her Mother is and why is she not there anymore with her... She doesn't understand why is she not at-home and she muss sleep in the basement ... And why is she already only with this sick people... I don't know what they are doing to her... I am not even alout to visit her or to see her.. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏