Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Freedom isn't free. Potus signed up for 2 impeachments. He took slings and arrows for 4 years. A good reminder when we get weary and feel like complaining. This isn't an ordinary 4 year election. This is about the good vs evil and freedom vs tyranny. Trump is working hard right now behind the scenes. He hasn't forgotten you.
11:58 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 February, 04:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I believe that. Trump is one of the hardest working men I have ever seen. Like the energizer Bunny Rabbit.. just keeps going and going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
17 February, 03:01
IT'S GREAT TO SHARE OUR CONCERNS.. IF NOT HERE THEN WHERE?

I find it great that QAnons sincerely express their concerns and how they feel here among fellow QAnons that can empathize with the real angst and emotional, social, and physical toll these digital efforts can take.

Sure WE may come out as doubting, losing hope, backlash, disappointment, jumping ship etc... but that's cool... we're only human.
Like MANY, doubt also has crossed my mind in fleeting moments.

But it's better to express these concerns here rather than bottle them up inside.

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 May, 10:45
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
I know thats right! I love my fellow Patriots
#wwg1wga

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
16 February, 08:54
There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside DJT! He KNQWS who we are and why we voted for him! No one has fought for the forgotten men/women like he has! Many of us are here fighting for those who are no longer with us. 41020 continues to fight for Truth and FREEDOM! #BuiltTrumpTough

John Denver @JohnDenver
16 February, 04:49
yes day 244 in Leap Year is 8/31/ 8/31/1997 (SiG) Day My Daughter was Taken from Me in Paris. Yes Shes Back so they Say.. Yes 2/14/2021 Was "BAD".. I am Heart Broken.

People "Taking the Piss"..... When it comes to the Ones i Love the Most.

10/05 Joe is Not my President 46...
i am 2024

Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
16 February, 01:16
I have faith in GOD ALMIGHTY, I trust the plan and I will stand with my POTUS Donald J Trump to the glorious end!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 February, 05:20
In response Patte Clark to her Publication
🙌💖🙏

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
15 February, 09:33
at this point, people ought to learn the pave of rhe ooeration. Patience is a virtue.🇺🇸💥

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 05:03
Amen, my brother!
Those who do not understand need to quit their whining and LEARN something.
Sheesh!
Ironically, when we try to explain the situation, the whiners just wont listen.
Fine.
Let them learn the hard way.

Ion Papa @Ionia
15 February, 02:08
I wish him well from within the deepest of my heart and soul,
very quietly, every day.

Kathy Storch @jrzgrl59
15 February, 01:02
We've been advised to just keep spreading the truth and good information, to stay calm and stay out of way - Military needs to do their jobs. Stay in prayer ... esp for the children.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 12:57
i miss him so much ❤️ when i see one of his speeches i cry. President Trump, his family and team are in my prayers daily🙏🇺🇸

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
15 February, 12:27
I love Predidrnt Trump and stand with him

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
15 February, 12:23
I miss him terribly!!!
Happy Presidents Day to MY President DONALD J TRUMP!
I LOVE MY PRESIDENT TRUMP!!
Sir, please come back now. 😢😢😢💔

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
15 February, 11:09
Never lose faith, God Wins!!!!

John Carter @Horns11
15 February, 10:33
Question, in your opinion, is there a redline for the military? Either time wise or event wise?

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 10:05
Our POTUS
Our Commander in Chief
Trust The Plan
In God we trust
We Trust Trump
God Wins
Hold the Line Patriots, we got this.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
15 February, 09:30
AMEN

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
15 February, 09:23
There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside DJT He knows who we are and why we voted for him! #PromisesMadePromisesKept ! #BuiltTrumpTough We LOVE Winning! #HappyPresidents

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
15 February, 09:11
✨🙏✨
差出人🇯🇵

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 February, 07:11
Absolutely right! Thick, thick, dark, devilishly tricky intricacies (won't go on) being dealt with behind-the-scenes!

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 04:39
Yes, indeed... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 12 days now without my baby... I was also impeached, as crasy and agresive person... I will stand tomorrow for the judge....

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
15 February, 07:17
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
praying for you 🙏 im not sure your circumstances, but i would say to not try and red pill your ex anymore, or whomever is trying to take your child away. i stopped with certain ppl, i made sure they knew the vaccine dangers and gave them other information, and then stopped. because there are too many other ppl who are open to hearing truth, and there are certain ppl in our lives that will reject no matter what. move along and leave these ppl alone IMO, espeially if they are trying to harm you with threats of taking your child away. they will find out soon enough. cognotive dissodence is real

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
15 February, 04:14
🙏God Bless President Trump!🕊
💜 #lovemypresident
🙏🕊 #SeeYouSoon

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
15 February, 03:46
im grateful.thank you mr. ezra for the encouragement.ive had to live thru some hard things. ive spent most of my life waiting for the other shoe to drop, feeling like Even God had abandonned me, or at least that he didnt care how much i had to suffer. getting my head into a space where hope can reside is taking a monumental effort.i dont want to be cynical.ive had my hopes dashed so many times in the past that im like one of those prisoners of war that cant be too optimistic, or the actual situation will kill me. im sure im not alone in this. im hoping against hope- im trying so hard to vibe!

Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
15 February, 09:24
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
No, you're not alone. I feel this way most days. It's very hard to stay positive. They are very good at demoralization. Makes me angry.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
15 February, 03:03
Just whipped this one up.

If President Trump can hold the line, take all of this abuse for us and yet still find the strenght to carry on, there is NO REASON you can't.

Shellz Martin @Triplem22
15 February, 02:08
how can anyone complain at this point? you're either with us or against....no second guessing. he never let us down before so why would he now? just pick up the most known book that has basic instructions... lol read .... we were told about everything up to this point. NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT...there is no halfway. GOD WINS ... never tired of winning. God Bless President Trump, his family, and every patriot on the same end game. we have more than we know... it only ends ONE way.
LOVE YOU ALL😎

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 February, 02:04

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
15 February, 02:04

Francisca Rod @Frannie
15 February, 01:06
wow, when i woke up after the shur down, i had a dream of a light so bright an eventually spoke to this light an i woke up saying confirmed its comfirmation, an feeling like we werent forgotten, that there was hope, but i still hadnt put connextions of president till later an when i did i could connect that somehow the word confirmation an waking up crying of joy meant so much more then i would ever know, as i dig an search i am still uncovering just how God is moving through His vessels to make sure we know we arent forgotten! thank you for all you do!!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 February, 01:00
Can we imagine our POTUS signing on to a plan of taking
on evil that most know nothing about, all for us and his
family... And telling God he has this, he will wing it and
do it his way. I laugh in the face of those that ever imagined it

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
15 February, 12:42
We all know that nobody else could have pulled this off! We know he won't let us down. Can you even imagine how he feels , knowing all that he knows and having to wait? We can't wait, hes been waiting for this moment for how long and having to endure all that he knows. He is special and God knew it!