Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
18 January, 07:19
1/2 Who I am on my 58th birthday.
I am a constitutional patriot. I do not follow a political party as I feel they are equally guilty of greedy, anti-American ideologies that serve no one except themselves. I do not let someone tell me what to believe by using a narrative that tears people down while creating division among family and friends. I am a Truth Seeker that does my own research and will not simply let someone else do my thinking for me. I love and serve Jesus first, with my husband, family and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
friends next. I will always fight for and respect their choices whether I agree or not. The enemy wants to divide and conquer and we are called to love and serve each other. Choose your words carefully because they can bless or curse. I’ll stand on this platform regardless of who stands with me. Be a blessing when you can.
07:20 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Lisa Blair to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hillsidemama63 in this post can reply
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
18 January, 07:23
In response Lisa Blair to her Publication
I could not agree more with what you have said. God bless! Happy Birthday!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396