Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:58
Freedom isn't free. Potus signed up for 2 impeachments. He took slings and arrows for 4 years. A good reminder when we get weary and feel like complaining. This isn't an ordinary 4 year election. This is about the good vs evil and freedom vs tyranny. Trump is working hard right now behind the scenes. He hasn't forgotten you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
wow, when i woke up after the shur down, i had a dream of a light so bright an eventually spoke to this light an i woke up saying confirmed its comfirmation, an feeling like we werent forgotten, that there was hope, but i still hadnt put connextions of president till later an when i did i could connect that somehow the word confirmation an waking up crying of joy meant so much more then i would ever know, as i dig an search i am still uncovering just how God is moving through His vessels to make sure we know we arent forgotten! thank you for all you do!!
01:06 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Frannie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Francisca Rod, click on at the bottom under it