d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
13 February, 11:42
Quite literally the hardest part for me, while having to let these events play out.

My heart aches for these Americans, and I pray that we are close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 12:03
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
It is so frustrating to watch such crippling measures taking place - Have we nowhere to turn for justice? That's a really bad senario, backing us into a cormner where we have nothing to lose. We may be forced into action, like it or not, rather then waiting to be acted upon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
14 February, 12:11
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Every last legal option must be exhausted before the Military is officially allowed to take control of the situation, in accordance with the laws of a Military occupation.

It appears our last legal opportunities are the SCOTUS cases on 2/19 & 2/26.

In my opinion, we should only take action into our own hands after April 1st.

Listen to these words from Juan 0 Savin in his newest update.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Peggy Matthews @happy71
I dont post or comment much. Im old and Im not computer savy. But I find it VERY hard to belive @Danny DarkQ puts out so much good info and is a true beliver that you guys/gals following him doubt him or the plan in place. Every one of you that is on here complaining should be ashamed of yourselves! What if we knew NOTHING? How would we all feel then? Lost, sad, confused, pissed, or worse. Read the fact news, even they cant hide all thats been happening. Be thankful for what we have been given so far and have HOPE! More IS COMING. BELIEVE IT IS COMING. GOD Bless everyone.
12:35 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by happy71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peggy Matthews, click on at the bottom under it