Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 January, 06:46
I don't want to get people's hopes up but it looks like this shit is going to happen! Pelosi is terrified.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 January, 06:51
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
that is the very phrase that got me my very first twitter suspention! 😉🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 January, 06:54
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
👊

stacy roberson @Justice67
18 January, 08:04
That's a beautiful sight for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

18 January, 08:07
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
executions are back into play. utah is the only state that recognizes it. well firing squads to be exact. penalty for crimes against himanity and children will be executions. i am sure, there will be only first time offenders

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 January, 07:41
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Arrange their meeting with God!

18 January, 08:00
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
for we cannot make the judgement

18 January, 07:32
theres a price to pay when you commit crimes against humanity and crimes against children. that will not be tolerated in our civilization, no more!

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
18 January, 07:21
👆I got kicked of twatter for exactly this

Mike Anon @Mike314
18 January, 07:24
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
But they allow death threats against Trump. Twatter needs to be wiped out.

18 January, 07:29
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
you are here now. thats all that matters