Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
I don't want to get people's hopes up but it looks like this shit is going to happen! Pelosi is terrified.
06:46 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 10:42
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I've been waiting for this moment for most of my life.
NO FEAR 🇺🇸🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Klement Cuka @RealClemency
19 January, 10:24
Is this for real 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 DeeCee @1776DeeCee
19 January, 08:40
Why is Twitter leaving some obvious peoples accounts up and others not so obvious are taken down.? I know probably dumb question .

Clay Hedges @Clay_Bird
19 January, 01:54
In response 1776 DeeCee to her Publication
My account was suspended about a week or two ago and I have very minimal Twitter activity, I think the only thing I could have possibly done wrong was follow POTUS and maybe retweet a time or two. But plenty of others on there have done so as well yet are still active. I am a NOBODY lol

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
20 January, 01:41
In response 1776 DeeCee to her Publication
I wondered the same thing. I've been banned and i was def a small account compared to others and it seemed like nobody saw my tweets? i followed around 5k ans had around 4k followers 😢

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 08:15
She should be! Every traitor should be.

Remember Them @ChristyeG
19 January, 07:23
Good. She should be terrified.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
19 January, 07:12
Are you referring to Pelosi 1.0 or her double?
- Pelosi is terrified cuz she asked for the Nuke Codes? Treason.
- Certifying a KNOWINGLY Fraudulent Election? Treason.
- CCP? Treason.

Tim Mitchell @Timmitch55
19 January, 08:20
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Treason is punishable. Death by hanging.

Patriot2120 Patriot2120 @Patriot2120
19 January, 06:52
I want to beleive something big is going to happen, but starting to have doubts!

Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
19 January, 06:44
Go ahead and get people's hopes up! We need the vibe. It's all good!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
18 January, 11:56
I wish we could see pics or vids of her loosin it!😔

Remember Them @ChristyeG
19 January, 07:23
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Its possible. Every phone has a camera.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
18 January, 11:53
1212?

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
18 January, 11:50
Hey Kobayashi, great site & post.
Wondering ... is there a way a user could turn off reposts ?
Prob will speed up the site's traffick too.

dark light @Pipewrench
18 January, 10:59
Is she still MIA ???

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
18 January, 10:13
Please 🙏

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
18 January, 09:57
Day1JTrumpet

Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value.
cont...

18 January, 09:58
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
Day1JTrumpet

cont
Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.  – Thomas Paine

Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.

_D_ from_PA @hiknurse
18 January, 09:37
ok, serious question here... thinking ahead. if there are public broadcasts, those of us without cable TV or satellite, only wiFi... how do you think we will be able to watch it all? i want to see it all too

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 January, 07:03
In response _D_ from_PA to her Publication
Quantum internet? From above. Spacelink.
I read somewhere everybody on the world can watch.

TRACI Stanley @Tjenkins
19 January, 07:32
In response _D_ from_PA to her Publication
i was under the impression it will go to every smart phone...

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
18 January, 09:22
Ty 4 ALL you do.
GOD i am Praying that shit will Happen. Every lying POS deepstater needs to GO

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 09:21
she should be

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 January, 09:18
✅🍿 Oh yeah. It's super happening.

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
Whoooo Hoooo! The sooner the better!

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
18 January, 08:34
Yessir! The Insurrection act was signed(classified till Potus announces it), 30k NG & USMC in DC, JAG sent to DC, 2-4k NG sworn in as US marshals, fences up for protection 😉, NG chief said in interview "peaceful transition to Military control" (No legal notice of military occupation is required, 11.3, 11.4 & 11.6 DOD Law of War), Santa Surfer posted this today https://rumble.com/vczvtl-... . Shaping up to be a captivating week 😂!

18 January, 08:29
spill it!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 January, 08:14
MUST LISTEN. 3 min long. https://rumble.com/vcvgu1-...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 January, 08:58
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I hope it's that easy! How glorious would it be to watch them sworn in then ceremoniously arrested in the next moment! Gotta get out my biggest popcorn bowl no spring the butter! I'm hoping for a new holiday! 😁

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
18 January, 09:32
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Ima have to read and listen to this again... *does Snoopy's happy dance*

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
18 January, 08:09
Doubtful. i doubt she is terrified. what makes you think she is? What do you think will be going down? We need the truth not more conspiracy theories. So I hope youre not leading us on.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
are you kidding? calling Joint Chief of Staff to address the removal of the Prez is mutiny...borders on treason...laptop taken? her son already indicted for underage sex abuse?... 2000 military deputised??

OTHMAN .... @_south_spirit
18 January, 07:40
yes, its making me feel Sad if nothing happened really in the ground,
but if the people knew the truth about this cult, and their agenda, a lot will change, I prefer the shock, because I know they're not going to give up easy, and will try everything to sabotage everything

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
18 January, 07:36
you can't get my hopes up. They're already at the maximum upness. 🤣🤣🤣

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
18 January, 07:35
If we cant get our hopes up now...Im not sure when would be a good time. Lets do this!!

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
18 January, 07:34
Can't WAIT to see her Perp Walk along with MANY others! God Bless America!!!!

Jennifer Weldon @Free4Ever
18 January, 07:30
You reap what you sow. I wish I could ask God to have mercy on their souls but I think of the children...

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
18 January, 07:30
I knew nothing would happen today because of MLK day.

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
18 January, 07:29
Frequent changing of her Depends. Hope she has something for diaper
rash.