Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
WATCH THE WATER! China - 3 Gorges Dam has cracks / leaks

3 GORGES DAM UPDATE- ENGINEER REPORTED 1300 LONG CRACKS NOW AND 200 CRACKS ARE LEAKING WATER.HE SAID THAT IT GROWS MORE SERIOUS BY THE HOUR

CHINA WILL COLLAPSE INTERNALLY AND HAVE TO START AGAIN BECAUSE ALL THE BIG FACTORIES AND POWER PLANTS ARE DOWN STREAM FROM 3 GORGES DAM INCLUDING THE BIG SHIPYARDS AND AEROSPACE AND DATA CENTERS:
500 million people at risk below the dam.

Still raining upstream from the dam with most of the manufacturing of China will be destroyed when Dam Breaks!

How does this relate to Mitch McConnell
09:39 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 February, 04:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Honestly, I think the "tidal wave, floods gates opening, watch the water flow" ... are all a metaphore for truth serum ... lots of facts, truths being told ...WHY? because this dam has been cracking for years. So we shall see ... sooner the better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 February, 12:06
@akalaurel
There was an artikel that was telling that the company that build it
did a huge scam> the Builders fraude. They take cheaper materials and build cheaper to get more profit. The results: balcony that are tumbling down, houses that collaps, buildings that collaps, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Rap @ladyleees
15 February, 11:23
Yes McConnel's Wife owns a Chinese Shipping Company.. They'll both be getting their Karma soon.

15 February, 11:24
In response Lisa Rap to her Publication
Good article exposing them.

The Kid @Thekid
15 February, 11:07
freaking damn has been leaking for years. alway about to break. you shills fall for it evertime

15 February, 11:11
In response The Kid to his Publication
Thank you, can you give me some previous posting to that effect?
And I'm not a shill, are you?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 February, 10:29
I read Patriots are notifying & removing the innocent people,
in the flood's path.
There's also a nuke facility under it.

It WILL fail.

15 February, 10:33
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
thank you, will fwd to others.

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
15 February, 09:29

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 February, 05:23
i pray these people are fleeing. i hope they are not stuck there.

15 February, 07:54
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I agree ... doubt the Chiness will allow their power to be destoyed, or loss of data centers. It will will clearly pre-occupy them esp on the heels of a second impeachment LOSS.

M.D. Bryan @MDBryan
15 February, 04:15
3Gorges Dam is a Deep Underground Base where a shot ton of bad shit actually goes on. Think Nazi experimentation. Think organ harvesting. Think Human trafficking.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
15 February, 04:44
In response M.D. Bryan to his Publication
think biggest bitcoin mining operation, think drug labs and hq of fentanyl export to the world, think adrenochrome lab ,think drugs supplies hq to the big pharma globally

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 February, 02:28
Very Interesting

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
15 February, 12:12
and everything below ground

Never Evil @NeverEvil
14 February, 11:59
Hello George

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
14 February, 11:04
we keep being told they want us for our farmland. They screwed with the Yangste They destroyed their ability to grow food. Good God... I didn't know about thi. 🙏🙏🙏

15 February, 08:33
In response EmmBee17 EmmBee17 to her Publication
Yes and this was in a Q drop ... some time ago I read it, and another confirmed they read it too. "Watch the Water" and open the flood gates ... didn't connect it all untill this was sent to me.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
14 February, 11:00
I hear what is under the dams is a real nightmare...like under DC.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
14 February, 11:46
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
oh God. Horrific

14 February, 09:47

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
14 February, 11:01
I hear the Mrs. Spyna is attached to the SKY BRIDGE trafficking.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
15 February, 12:14
Cocaine Mitch McConnell?