MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT, PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL...

MARCH 4TH IS THE DAY
09:00 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
15 February, 01:32
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
unfortunately if you read this bill its DOES NOT have anything whatsoever to do with the former president retaining control of the military

we are the news, lets not be msm

due diligenece folks. so important

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
14 February, 11:05
I feel like that cannot happen soon enough !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
14 February, 10:50

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 February, 10:08
Yeah baby!!! dances a little jig 🙂

karen hennigar @zeffwood
14 February, 10:02
Maybe that explains why Gen Charles Flynn is in the game now...these plot twists are so hard to keep up with ✌

WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
14 February, 09:55
I read the legislation. I do not see this in there.

Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
14 February, 10:00
In response WHITNEY ROBINSON to her Publication

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
14 February, 09:18
I wish it were true. IT IS NOT. Patriots, please use logic and common sense. Understand what you read. The Presdidential Transition Act DOES NOT give the "Former" President control of the military for 60 days post election. Remeber: WE ARE THE PROPONENTS OF LAW AND ORDER. We canot make up propositions becuase we WANT to see them there. However, the EO's Put into effect by POTUS and the Stafford Act are all that we need. Again: The Presidential Transition Act DOES NOT GIVE TRUMP AUTHORITY OVER THE MILITARY 60 DAYS POST ELECTION.
https://crsreports.congres...

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
14 February, 11:12
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
thank you for your common sense response here. these posts are driving me nuts. plus they give a "date certain" and we know that dates like that NEVER pan out. folks gonna be waaaay too disappointed... again...

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 February, 09:04
No, no where does it state that. I've read thru it several times, and I can not find where it states that. If you can show the section where it states that, would help but I actually have it printed so I can read it

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 February, 09:06
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Yep, ran into that a few weeks ago. I was like, wahoo! Then I read it and I can't find that either.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
14 February, 09:07
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
my interpretation is it applies to the incoming administration.

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
14 February, 09:01
Whoa! Awesome find, thank you!