Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 January, 06:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
18 January, 06:35
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Joe M, along with the Prayingmedic, is a scam. Apparently he has gone "dark" now that his scams wil be exposed soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname @OmgitsLeigha
18 January, 06:38
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
what scam? arent they repeating the same thing everyone else is? or will this be another Dylan Wheeler flipping sides🤬 why cant anyone be truthful & real!

18 January, 06:44
In response ⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname to her Publication
Don't really know what you are talking about. My point was that Joe M has no credibility.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
18 January, 06:47
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
if Joe M has no credibility, then why you here?
#TrollsGonnaTroll

I am here for the platform, info and debates. Notice my few follows?

I am NOT into Q- !
06:49 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BarryOKenyan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barry OKenyan, click on at the bottom under it