Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
18 January, 08:11
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Well, well, well!

Did you see the farewell video from the First Lady?

Do you people accept reality now, that you were scammed by Q+?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tea Potts @Ilox
18 January, 08:12
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
not at all, all countries will be led for 180 days until new dlections can be held as part of gesara hope this helps you understand it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
18 January, 08:23
Q never told anyone wot to think so if your opinion is correct then we will have nobody to blame but our own dissernment.

18 January, 07:31
Hey, FrankieMcGill has blocked me! 😁

18 January, 06:35
Joe M, along with the Prayingmedic, is a scam. Apparently he has gone "dark" now that his scams wil be exposed soon.

⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname @OmgitsLeigha
18 January, 06:38
what scam? arent they repeating the same thing everyone else is? or will this be another Dylan Wheeler flipping sides🤬 why cant anyone be truthful & real!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
18 January, 06:57
while i know little of this person personally, I CAN tell you he speaks TRUTH.

Ram Girl @MargoQLion46
18 January, 11:22
🕊🇺🇸🕊🇺🇸🕊🇺🇸

Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
18 January, 12:27
castle rock??

Beth Jones @Erf151
17 January, 11:19
I pray that the military will do what it needs to and make these arrests. All these corrupt people need to held accountable for their crimes.

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
17 January, 10:40
People are thinking the military is there for arrests. They are there bc of what happened last week. I wish the reason was to drain the swamp but its doubtful at thia point. The Dems are taking over. its sary and needs to be stopped.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
17 January, 10:37
what platform is that?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 January, 10:43
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Not sure but I heard he's on Gab.

18 January, 12:55
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I found this on WeGo. Hope it helps.(If you haven't already found his account).
https://gab.com/StormIsUpo...

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
16 January, 07:45
do we know this is now the case? love Joe M but just not sure if this is happening now or not.

16 January, 07:48
In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
I don't know. I just saw it posted but have no more info. on it. I do remember seeing an earlier post by JoeM saying he had to go dark for a little while.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 January, 07:12
Imagine all the information that was sent to DOJ agencies over time, even just by Anons through twat. New AI makes an easy search.
Tic Toc

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
16 January, 07:03
👊 Boom!!! 💥Oh snap!!! Lets do this!!!!

BGDG deGetts @bgd
16 January, 06:55