Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
14 February, 03:07
"Most of you saw the buses, vans, and cars going in and out of the white house and the capitol building. The NG soldiers couldn't take the site of all these children in that horrific state. Some of them started crying and just couldn't stop crying over it. I am crying too just by seeing the pictures, and I wasn't there during the operation so I can just imagine how it was for those brave soldiers liberating those imprisoned children. I was told that that both Trump and Melania were crying for some time when they saw the pics. They were warned it was horrific, but they wanted to see anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am melda @Melda
Here is the whole article: https://www.realchiefpolic...
07:46 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Melda in this post can reply
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
14 February, 08:09
In response I am melda to her Publication
"The Military informed Trump in Jan. Trump ordered the operation and moved out of the white house so they could go in and take care of it. That is why so many NG were there." THIS January? 2021? Why in the fook would they wait 4 years to move in the tunnels under the WH?! Four years? WTF!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 February, 08:21
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Maybe Epstein just recently told them.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
14 February, 09:06
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Exactly what makes the entire story unbelievable.