Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
15 February, 12:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Interesting. I got in bed at that time because I wasn’t feeling well & my daughters were playing & being so loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
14 February, 11:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 February, 09:31
🤩JODER !
TO THE MOON 😁🚀🛰️🚀

Bitchy Farm Diva @PeeKayBee
14 February, 08:24
YESSSS!!!!

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
14 February, 07:58
Thank you for posting this! 🥰 I totally felt that energy shift (suddenly tired and a bit of nausea) but didn't know what was going on!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
14 February, 08:09
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
I felt it too🙀

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
14 February, 07:53
whew...no wonder! Crazy day-shifting shifting shifting sands.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 February, 07:49
Crazy Action Kim.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
14 February, 07:46
⚡🔥⚡

Daniel Savage @SavoJr
14 February, 07:41
Sorry to be ignorant, but what is this graph?🤔

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 February, 07:51
In response Daniel Savage to his Publication
Kim Is The Schumann Resonance Queen.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 February, 12:13
In response Daniel Savage to his Publication
I have never seen the yellow invade the red like that, whoa! Like a knock out punch!