Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
April Cottrill @April_Cottrill
15 February, 10:58
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
😂done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cesar Martinez @Maddominican
15 February, 06:32
Done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Thomas @Rthomas10
15 February, 06:22
All done! So many President Trump comments! ❤❤❤

Richie Richard @Richie
15 February, 12:48
My first task of the day. I felt like a champion doing it. I had my twit closed, then reopened it just for this event. YaYYYYYYYYYY! It was fun, the highlight of my morning.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
15 February, 09:33
Already did! Good morning and Happy Presidents Day!

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
15 February, 07:18
I did this on Facebook and my post got deleted
Happy Presidents Day to the best Legal President,Trump....

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
14 February, 11:55
ill have to check it out. i got suspended on jan 20 after i blocked biden and his sidekick 🧐

funker junkie @glowsticky
15 February, 03:35
In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication
I had made a brand new account. No reason for them to block me. I blocked biden then boom my account was suspended. what a load of shit

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 07:44
Way 2 good......what a movie, can't believe i didn't think of that!!!

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
14 February, 06:26
ive been silenced on twits, but i passed on the word!:)

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 February, 06:25
It won't bother him, but may bother his handlers

binny TruthWarrior @binny
That's hararious, unfortunatly I've been permanently banned, however I may go over and lurk. I hope all who can, will do this.

Leigh Foley @Foleigh_17
🐸👊💯

Sherri MG72 @SMG72
14 February, 05:59
I may Have to go for account #6 just for reasons like this..... what should my account name be? 🤔

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
14 February, 06:10
In response Sherri MG72 to her Publication
I think they are going on IP addresses now. I tried to make a third account and it locked all three accounts after I was suspended in January with my original account. are use different names and different phone numbers. I didn't use any pictures and I even tried not to follow all in the same people.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
14 February, 05:38
Most of us have been permanently suspended.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 February, 05:36
snort!