Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Don't forget to wish President Trump a Happy President's Day tomorrow on Bidan's Twitter account.

That's the plan...if you have an account.

Pass it on.
05:03 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
10 March, 10:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
And happy national popcorn day also

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 10:09
Checked today, 3months and still suspended. What's the record?😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeff menn @chaint
16 February, 12:00
this got me put in twat jail

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
15 February, 11:57
I can't do anything with my stupid suck arse Twitter account since I was suspended, can't even delete the crap.

CleaRing 222 @CleaRing222
15 February, 09:41
I had an old account that I used and was able to do it!!!! 95% of the comments are from patriots!! Thank you for the awesome idea!!!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
15 February, 07:02
I can't comment. 😭 Account still suspended. Can't delete account either. 🙄

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
15 February, 07:00
did it.it was fun.

Joy Camp @Beachfun123
15 February, 06:26
wish I could they suspended me indefinitely but thats ok 😁

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 04:27
Done! on Fake Potus account also liked anyone elses similar post. Are the positive for Byedone on there real or mostly fake Bot Accounts?

Shannon Horn @ShanTheMan
15 February, 04:27
Question, on Biden's personal page or the POTUS page? both, maybe

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 February, 03:12

Emily DeFazio @Patriotism101
15 February, 02:49
If only Jack(ass) didnt take slm if my accounts

got your six @gotyoursix
15 February, 02:26
Done!

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 03:24
In response got your six to his Publication
All I could find on Twitter was Byedone posting on both of his supposed accounts: The personal one and the fake potus one. Which did you post on???

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
15 February, 01:19
🙂Done and i retweeted everyone else that did the same.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
15 February, 12:33
done

Retired Guest @Retired_Guest
15 February, 12:28
No more Twitter for me...gt suspended twice. But the FB page of "President" Joe Biden was available to witsh President Donald J Trump a happy President's Day...and I did.

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
15 February, 11:44
How do you know someone is a true patriot?
Twitter has deleted or suspended thier Twitter account.

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
15 February, 09:23
Never get on Twitter but today I couldn't help myself! 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
15 February, 08:27

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 February, 07:55
My Tweet to Biden:

Elizabeth K. Sylvia
ElizabethKSylv1
·
10s
Replying to
@POTUS
Happy President's Day President Donald J. Trump! The Best is Yet to Come!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
15 February, 06:46
Done 😊

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
15 February, 06:38

Kevin Browne @KBPatriot
15 February, 01:37
i did!

Kevin Browne @KBPatriot
15 February, 01:36
or we can call

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
15 February, 12:31
In response Kevin Browne to his Publication
I called right now and asked the receptionist to pass on the message. She was gracious about it. 😄Seemed pointless but it was fun.

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
15 February, 01:23
🤣They cancelled my acc. 2 times.

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
15 February, 11:45
In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication
Me too. It's a badge of honor.

Randy Kline @Tigertruther
15 February, 01:05
done

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
15 February, 12:23
Get suspended , twice (both accounts). I´m down with Twatter.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
14 February, 11:41
Who else is in the kicked of Twitter club? That is alright I love anon up more

Kevin Browne @KBPatriot
15 February, 01:30
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
and even that number is not main number its security post 1s number

Kevin Browne @KBPatriot
15 February, 01:35
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
14 February, 11:19
I would love to except I have been kicked off of twitter.

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
14 February, 10:59
I will find a way to make an 8th account just to tweet that! How hillarious and perfect!