Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Are we ready to help those who mocked us? We must let go of anger, hatred, envy, despair and greed. We were awoken first by God for a reason. To help those who will be in shock because the Truth finally opened their eyes. Each of us was chosen for this mission of compassion. We cannot fail, as there is no place in the new world we will stepminto for those dark emotions. ❤️
06:33 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 January, 10:14
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
✝️AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
18 January, 07:06
But there may be another measure the DS may be about to pull off although I hope I am wrong. Share this with as many as possible. The more it is shared, discussed, and debated, the more likely this possible latest DS plot may be either be thwarted or won't deliver the impact they hope.
https://twitter.com/DSmith...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 January, 08:12
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Patriots are IN CONTROL. The Deep State has been defeated, they just dont realize it yet. tomorrow will be epic! #GodWins ✨🇺🇸

Just Jane @JustJane
18 January, 06:40
I'm praying so hard 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 January, 08:14
In response Just Jane to her Publication
Have Faith, God Wins! We have already won and just need tomclear out some vermin. NESARA has begun too! Everyones life is going to change for the better! ❤️

Stgang6 ooorah! @Stgang6
18 January, 06:36
I'm here.....got this backup working I think....

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 January, 08:15
In response Stgang6 ooorah! to his Publication
great to see you here!

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
18 January, 06:35
So ready🙏🕊