Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 February, 01:06
Saving Israel for last has not came yet? I have not followed the crimes of Jarred K? I see he has been replaced. But what's the story on him? If white Hats approached Trump years ago they would have warned of a black hat entering the family no? Was he used as bait?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thea Patriot @TexPatriot
14 February, 12:41
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
This is Thelia. I find it hard to believe that DJT was fooled by JK or anyone else. I think there must be more to it than what is shown on the surface. I could be wrong. I also don't think Ivanka would be so taken in by someone who was against her father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 February, 02:33
In response Thea Patriot to her Publication
I missed you Thelia!!!! Im so glad you are here!!!!!!

Thea Patriot @TexPatriot
thanks! trying to figure things out!
04:59 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Thea Patriot, click on at the bottom under it