Hollywood
Illuminati
04:42 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
24 February, 03:14
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
http:// whale.to/b/deeper.pdf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MyName IsDurbs @MyNameIsDurbs
24 February, 01:51
This comment is going to get me harpooned, I am sure of it. So, apologies for your (everyone's) feelings in advance.

I work for one of the above companies. While I COMPLETELY agree that something must be done about this entire list, disassembling these companies are going to leave millions of good americans and patriots with no way to take care of their families. That would be doing the exact same thing that the Resident did to those relying on the Pipeline to have income.

That isn't what we are about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MyName IsDurbs @MyNameIsDurbs
24 February, 01:53
In response MyName IsDurbs to his Publication
What is the plan to take care of the patriots? Even the normies? They don't know what they don't know.

Just some food for thought.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 February, 03:59
In response MyName IsDurbs to his Publication
When these companies are destroyed, better companies will replace them and hire the people that you bring up

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
24 February, 12:37
Can I add the Swedish government to the list? 😁

24 February, 12:52
In response Maria Christina Andersson to her Publication
Of course

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
24 February, 12:34
What about the Teleco Companies, Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, they all seem very liberal leaning in their commercials etc. I suspect many of them have donated to BLM/ANTIFA and other liberal causes. Some of those big wigs are flying high on the evil hog.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
24 February, 12:31
The medical association,
the Universities and schools,
the fake churches,
MSM, and on and on......
very sad.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
24 February, 12:25
WHOA! who isn't on the list is what we should ask.... um Patriots!

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
24 February, 12:06
Entire Education system

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
14 February, 04:47
Internal Revenue Service

14 February, 04:57
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
agree