Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
"A Point of LIGHT"

SHINE YOURS πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€οΈ
04:23 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
20 February, 09:00
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
There are some like me, that have not been awake that long. We were always differant and thought outside the box but we are needing light from those of you that have been awake longer. I so want to learn more. I research so much that gets posted on here. I want to be a good source of light when the time comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
14 February, 05:49
That made me tear up!! What a powerful story!! He is 100% correct!! We're ALL that point of light for many!! πŸ™Œβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
14 February, 04:51
I love thatβ™₯️. What a beautiful story πŸ™πŸ»β™₯️

American Girl @Americangirl
14 February, 04:39
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 February, 04:36
Awesome

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
14 February, 04:30
We will only be waiting a little longer.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
14 February, 04:28
Thank you!