Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
16 February, 09:33
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I tried to look at sidney powell today and it said I blocked her account. i didn't. I tried to unblock and it won't let me. Thank you for having this site for us. I know it takes alot of time and work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 February, 01:50
I am having problems on wego . Have been on there for a while and it was working fine, but now I can't answer comments or share posts. Anon up was fine until I tried to send you a message. It won't send. Is the internet going down or just having glitches???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
15 February, 09:01
FIRSTLY, thank you for running THE BEST, most informative platform in the World.

I am adding my name in beseeching you to reinstate VinceKennedy.

Thank you VERY much and God Bless you.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
15 February, 09:05
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
I don't know why people are repeating this.
His account has never been de-activated.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

3LKewanon :1776: @3LKewanon
15 February, 09:01
VK should NEVER have been kicked... I'm starting to seriously dislike this site...

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 February, 01:52
In response 3LKewanon :1776: to his Publication
He wasn't kicked. He was posting tonight.. Why would you think this???

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
15 February, 03:35
Can you please reinstate Vincent Kennedy's account? It looks as if someone is abusing the Fooked feature because VK is a great patriot. I can't believe that he would post anything Fook worthy. I followed him for a long time on Twitter and never saw him post anything inappropriate. Not once. Thank you. Love this platform so much and thank you for your hard work. 🙏🇺🇸

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
15 February, 01:14
Hi @administrator . I can't approve my follow requests. Can you please help?
Thanks.

Michael Davis @Unclemike
15 February, 01:02
images not showing on @ghostezra . Great job otherwise.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
15 February, 10:44
🙏hi there not liking the f button, l am working off lap top my mouse is broken having problems with working on the pad and accidently hit icon f button whilst viewing a post l feel terrible, not sure who it was got such a fright, not liking that button, it was not real xanon as l haveread what has happened to him. Does one really need a feature like the f button fooked button. Tried to send you a message was not allowed. thank you, Do not like that button for sure

Power PC. @PowerPC
14 February, 10:06
Good Morning BOSS. I'm from Japan😊
I'd like to see Japanese language support move forward as well.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
14 February, 09:39
I found a new place here.✨
Thank you.💗

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
14 February, 07:12
Ghost Ezra says that we should let you know if we are receiving double posts. So just letting you know that I have experienced this pretty much since I got started on your wonderful platform. Thank you, sir!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 February, 06:50
Mare Qay followed me but it still shows pending?

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
14 February, 06:21
Hi!! I can't seem to be able to approve My follower requests. Can you look into this please?

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
14 February, 05:46
Love It ⭐️

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
14 February, 04:48
Awesome!! Now to color that star gold!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 February, 04:42
I'd like my star gold please.😎

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
14 February, 04:31

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 February, 04:26
I like the new look!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
14 February, 04:22
Yep, a new star!

Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
14 February, 04:17
@administrator Is account verification working?

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
14 February, 04:15

American Girl @Americangirl
👍😊

Chel Lynn @Chellynn

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
14 February, 04:14
Still here..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 February, 04:13

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
14 February, 04:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Must be working on something new!Must be working on something new!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
14 February, 04:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yay found ya.