Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Its one thing to be misinformed.
Its one thing to be indoctrinated (Pseudo-science, the most challenging) by False evil agendas.
Its one thing to be mind controlled, by the fake news TV/internet/magazines/newspapers

The Part that is holding up humanitys'ascension, to #5Dconsciousness and beyond, is the failure for these people to want to seek the truth, or the ones, who sense its all False but choose to hide from the truths, not wanting thier safe false illusions and lies to be proven!

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"
#LoveOverFear
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
02:50 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 12:59
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 February, 02:36
Many around me are unwilling to look beyond what they are fed by tv news readers. They're proud of what they "know" and seem to enjoy feeling superior to me or anyone who has a different set of facts. They're sinister too. Threatening to enforce the orthodoxy. Blue state rules are cruel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
14 February, 05:04
Somehow talking about pseudo-science and then going on to talk about 5d consciousness is not the most backwards thing I've seen on this site.

Y'all need to take a couple steps back and get a reality check.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 February, 02:30
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Gaslighting doesnt work on me! You may want to study Cognative Dissonance! I only post Truth here, it may be too much for you! Unlearn to learn, we can help you if you take the first steps!
wwg1wga 🦅🇺🇸

Carey Lou @Careylou
14 February, 03:40
TRUTH

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
14 February, 03:39
That is problably the best Meme I've seen on Anonup‼️ Thank you Patriot for sharing it! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 February, 02:32
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
Thanks! Im Tom, Anon days are over! we won!
wwg1wga 🦅🇺🇸

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
14 February, 03:26
This one too, Mike! You are nailing it! Admitting inside that you/one has been wrong is a space of humility people who have huge egos are not willing to be in!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 February, 03:32
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
And yes 100%. Its the ego/false wiring of the brain, producing cognative dissonance, and they cant break the spell, and if it cracks, they run away, from it! Ego is designed to protect you. i did w video on this. maybe it will help some people.
https://youtu.be/2LqPZy5ac...

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
12 March, 10:47
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Tom! So sorry!