Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 April, 10:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
For certain! Season of GRACE is now. When its gone...ITS GONE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
03 April, 05:18
Fun Fact. If by "accident" is One of Gifted Killed, in 3rd day his/her conciousness MULTIPLY ON TWO BACKUPS ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

AND WE HERE HAS 144 000 GIFTED๐Ÿ˜Ž

Fooking 1984 Guilty Pleasure๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

https://youtu.be/nrYk0TqUW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
03 April, 03:38
Romans 14:11 ESV
For it is written, โ€œAs I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.โ€

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
02 April, 11:01
BUT WERE ON GODs TIMELINE

A Child is born, and then Sold, Stolen, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed and Sacrificed...
But you believers are SPECIAL...and IT is going to answer just to YOU...
under [ a GOD or Whatever's watch, ] and you that have never seen such a entity, preach constantly about a COMING..
My parents heard the same SHIT...and so did my Grand Parents...
Now my child will probably hear the same story...
U Know, tomorrow that never comes...
What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...
What a Candy Ass World we live in NOW.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
02 April, 11:01
BUT WERE ON GODs TIMELINE

A Child is born, and then Sold, Stolen, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed and Sacrificed...
But you believers are SPECIAL...and IT is going to answer just to YOU...
under [ a GOD or Whatever's watch, ] and you that have never seen such a entity, preach constantly about a COMING..
My parents heard the same SHIT...and so did my Grand Parents...
Now my child will probably hear the same story...
U Know, tomorrow that never comes...
What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...
What a Candy Ass World we live in NOW.

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
17 February, 12:24
this one hits me right in my soul... i thank God daily for this promise!
๐Ÿ™โค

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 February, 09:09
this is true

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 04:56
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Everything that I am and that I have learnt my hole Life is for this Perfect Day... I had Pacient and Faith ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I understand that everybody needs a Perfect day.... Some for Peaces, some for Executions, some for GOD... I already choose this Day ๐Ÿ˜‡

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
15 February, 01:38
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
14 February, 07:59
Technically that isnt totally true....God gave his only son so that we could be saved. So in a way it was rigged in our favor. God tipped the scales in our favor ;)

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
14 February, 03:07
Lookie here

Angie Holstein @Ang91774
14 February, 08:30
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
90 % are dirty... no one reaches the top without falling into line...thiese peopke are sick

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
03 April, 04:13
In response Lady Irish to his Publication

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 February, 03:04

Mike Honcho @BertActual
14 February, 02:56
Rig for Red.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
14 February, 02:30
praying for the lost. i know we all have fun but my heart is heavy in this particular area. we are coming into the harvest, but this will overwhelm so many. The Holy Spirit is moving, we step out, and let Him touch the hearts. Its a beautiful collaboration. thank you for bringing joy and truth. its a blessing. ๐Ÿ™

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
14 February, 02:29
Absolutely Correct ... no dominion counting machines on judgement day ๐Ÿ˜Ž

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
14 February, 02:29
TRUTH! And it will come with GOD's MIGHTY STRONG HAND.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
14 February, 02:26
LOVE me some facts!โ˜๏ธ

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
14 February, 02:26
are you hinting at Jesus' return?

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
21 February, 11:13
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
the rapture?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
14 February, 02:24
Absolute truth