Yol Ubsa @yolsync
12 February, 09:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
I wouldn't have considered myself an antivaxxer before this, but recent events are giving me cause to reconsider my stance. For example, I never got the smallpox vaccine since they had determined that immunization passes directly from mother to child. So why doesn’t that work for all immunizations like MMR and polio? I'm honestly curious, if someone has the answer to that.
02:07 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply
Yol Ubsa @yolsync
14 February, 06:46
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
My own thoughts and also my concern lies in all cases of autism related to vaccines, I don't have children yet but I would not like to subject them to that many vaccines knowing that they do more harm than good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
14 February, 07:11
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
I don’t have kids either, and it's certainly a concern. My mom has always been a source of medical knowledge for me. She worked at a health center before I was born, but she's kept up with things. She is very no nonsense and common sense about medicine and has always had some skepticism towards Big Pharma. I've inherited that skepticism. And it’s definitely not unfounded.