Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 February, 08:43
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
19 February, 07:55
Absolutely Not!!! Not my Child 🇺🇸Breaks my heart truly it does I hope that my grandchildren don't get them and have shared with my children no longer at home , one litstens but she still wants yo do wiat a doc tells her not mom :( Prayers for all blind to this , as well as many other things they don't ,may they understand what isn't their fault or what they choose not to see!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
19 February, 08:22
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
My ten year old still at home will not be getting any he is awake more then my daughter with children:(

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
17 February, 10:28
This makes me sick...absolutely heartbreaking. God gives us a life force and we just give it away. Christians and those alike who believe in a Creator...where is your faith? Our Almighty Creator did not create us to need poisons pumped into our bodies in order to be healthy, He gave us everything we need in nature to do that. It's sad to see so many lazy believers who just go along with whatever their doctors tell them to do. If people knew the Truth about The AMA & Big Pharma they might think twice. Heaven help us & Awaken us.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
14 February, 02:07
I wouldn't have considered myself an antivaxxer before this, but recent events are giving me cause to reconsider my stance. For example, I never got the smallpox vaccine since they had determined that immunization passes directly from mother to child. So why doesn’t that work for all immunizations like MMR and polio? I'm honestly curious, if someone has the answer to that.

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
14 February, 06:46
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
My own thoughts and also my concern lies in all cases of autism related to vaccines, I don't have children yet but I would not like to subject them to that many vaccines knowing that they do more harm than good.