Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 09:38
Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
13 February, 11:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
About hiw much juice if getting it from a bottle?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 11:47
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I do about 2-3 capfuls of the bottled lemon juice. Maybe 3 table spoons total?

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
14 February, 12:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you. My poor hubby gets 3-5 severe migrains a week for the past 40 yrs! He has tried everything including dath ear piercings, which helped for about a month. Uses injections 9 times a month, went to ER last month. Please pray for him! It breaks my heart to see him hurt!!
@FanofFreedom2 πŸ’—

14 February, 06:23
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I truly hope it helps and you can adjust with the lemon juice too. Maybe a lil more or less will get the job done! I really hope it helps him πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈ πŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MrsMcMaga Nurse17, click on at the bottom under it