Jim Cue @1QLight
Breaking--Fire respects boarders
01:28 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 February, 09:50
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Is this post a joke? You have to search Mexico or Canada. And this obviously is not current. If it's for realz, what's the web address?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
14 February, 10:06
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Old map--2019 I thk--it's a fact--I saw it real time so did everyone else. Also, tryin to make a point--they had nothing in the way of fires as us--all set IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
14 February, 09:44
Amazing restraint and discipline similar to COVID in restaurants.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
14 February, 09:36
😱It's a miracle??

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 February, 09:35
high energy weapons from aircraft

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 09:33
Funny how that works

Mark Villalta @MarkVillalta
14 February, 03:27
|No |Brainier, Fires had no passport or could not pay off the democrats

John Tiger @JohnTiger
14 February, 02:53
I wonder if the DS had access to a DEW or a HAARP back then.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
14 February, 02:52
There are no coincidences

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
14 February, 02:42
Was terrible in CO this year. I'm on the easterm plains and couldn't let me kids out to play most of the summer because one has asthma

Jim McG @jimmcg1
14 February, 02:06
Compare to the UN rewilding map, produced decade's ago.

The red areas are where we will never be allowed to go, and the yellow areas will be very limited access for us.

This society will totally not look at all like the Hunger Games!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
20 March, 04:01
In response Jim McG to his Publication
no wonder they want to kill off 90% of the population!