Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
14 February, 05:11
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Is that a Jock Strap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
14 February, 02:03
Tell her good luck with the pnemonia the mask will give her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ralph giese @RalphWhistler
14 February, 01:58
a product of the mockingbird meadia.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
14 February, 01:29
She shouldnt be wearing a mask if she has asthma and needs an inhaler. She needs to breathe deeply.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
14 February, 01:26
🤪🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
14 February, 01:21
Puppets😂😂😂😂😂

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
14 February, 01:18
wow - maybe she should research the affects of that mask she is wearing. I am using logic and guessing that covering your airways doesn't help athsma.

Basically, according to her, we should wear a mask to keep her safe but a doctor's note about the safety of other wearer and their health condidtion doesn't matter?

Berry Good @Berries4all
14 February, 01:16
Sorry honey, but it's my face. And I'll wear it any way I damn well please.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 February, 01:14
That right there is the result of MSM