Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
This is disturbing 👇🏻👇🏻
01:06 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Iefkuh in this post can reply
Bizzibizzi AussieGirl @Bizzibizzigirl
16 February, 09:46
In response Yvonne Hart to her Publication
so can it be turned off? I'm on a Samsung 20FE and kid has iPhone 12. can recording be turned off?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
14 February, 06:47
This is 100% TRUE. I have an old Sony video camera and tried it and there is a camera at the top of my phone on the selfie side which you can't see by looking at it. It repeatedly flashes and takes pics. I just put tape over it. I have an iPhone and my husbands android did it too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
14 February, 06:49
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
ssme here. Except the husband part.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
14 February, 05:12
I have an Iphone 6 and everytime I raise my voice, Siri responds, what was your question again!!

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
14 February, 04:36
DARPA>LifeLog>FB (facebook)
government surveilance - everyone just gives away their privancy
Q 3020

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
14 February, 05:42
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
How does it work exactly?

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
14 February, 04:33
there is no readon to think Apple products are unique in spying. a tiny piece of duck tape is your friend.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
14 February, 04:28
Oh my Fook !!!!

So it sees us naked too 😳😳😳🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Fookers

chore Toke @choretoke
14 February, 02:43
I put tape over my camera on my phone, ipad and computer❗️🤨I know theyre listening, i pick up my phone use it as a microphone i let the know that i know what theyre doing and i tell them to F@#K off😆

some one special to some @godrus
14 February, 05:10
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I deleted the drivers for camera and microphones on my laptops. I suspect there may be more on the Win10 laptop: "Seek and Destroy"!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
14 February, 06:05
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Mark Zuckerberg's been taping everything for years also. Tells us something uh.

Sylwia Cee @idolka
14 February, 02:28
This is really bizarre

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 February, 01:59
We need new phones and phone providers made by patriots. This explains why we only have so many choices.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 February, 01:47
@iefkuh
So weird; we have those 'artworks' in Holland to! Same blue colour! And I think that when you have a frequency meter, that it will give a staggering high result. But also so new street lamplights, with flat led-lights in it, are scanning phones. We are under constant observation.

some one special to some @godrus
14 February, 05:02
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
OMG - that i so EVIL! In some of the ghettos in USA, neighbors have pulled these lights down. This has been going a long time. We are free-range cattle to [them] = the #EvilGlobalists .
Time to rock their world!

The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
14 February, 01:46
as he exhibits it on tiktok the ccp scraper app 🤣

Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
14 February, 02:40
In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication
The Ccp watching your every move 🤣

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
14 February, 01:11
😌Likely not on my lil ole 4G flip phone.