Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 February, 09:28
This movie does have an ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Girl @Jersey23
13 February, 09:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Better get to it. Fighting with family over this scandemic & the vaccines. My brother just got his 2nd booster of the Pfizer vax & told me I don't know what I'm talking about & need to stop listening to the wackos on line & I'm sick over what he has done to himself. His kids lost their mother 2 yrs ago to depression & alcoholism they can't lose their father & I don't want to lose my only brother. I pray day & night that nothing happens to him. THIS is why I pray for this movie to END!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nena Pam @NenaPam
13 February, 10:38
In response Jersey Girl to her Publication
My son and DIL, sisters all took it. I'm worried esp for my oldest sister, she's on dialysis and not good to begin with. I just prayπŸ™

Jersey Girl @Jersey23
Im am & I will pray for your family as well. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
12:50 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Nena Pam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jersey23 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jersey Girl, click on at the bottom under it