d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
13 February, 11:42
Quite literally the hardest part for me, while having to let these events play out.

My heart aches for these Americans, and I pray that we are close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 12:03
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
It is so frustrating to watch such crippling measures taking place - Have we nowhere to turn for justice? That's a really bad senario, backing us into a cormner where we have nothing to lose. We may be forced into action, like it or not, rather then waiting to be acted upon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 12:11
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Every last legal option must be exhausted before the Military is officially allowed to take control of the situation, in accordance with the laws of a Military occupation.

It appears our last legal opportunities are the SCOTUS cases on 2/19 & 2/26.

In my opinion, we should only take action into our own hands after April 1st.

Listen to these words from Juan 0 Savin in his newest update.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Its always wait til tomorrow, next week, that month is historical ...
It either is or it isn't ... this is getting loopy!
12:45 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
14 February, 12:49
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Everyone telling you that it's coming tomorrow, or next week, or next month, doesn't know the plan. Plain and simple.

What is true, is that every legal option must be exhausted first. People have to see every single legal avenue fail, before the Military can be used.

But, like Q said from the very beginning:

"The only way is the Military. Fully controlled."

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 01:14
I love the Military, grew up in it ... we can't drift out to sea ... I just want to see the circle tightening.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
14 February, 02:51
hasn't the supreme court already been tried and failed?