slick roq @slickroQ
11 February, 10:53
Now that patriots have our own social media, it's time for Americans to act like Americans.
Take off the fucking masks.
It's time to pick a day and WE ALL TAKE OFF THE FUCKING MASKS!
They can't arrest US ALL!
March 4, 2021 is as good a day as any for Americans to act like Americans, AGAIN!
Let's get this message out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 February, 11:37
In response slick roq to his Publication
Have mot worn one yet and will not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
Me, too, but I live in a small western Colorado town, so going without a mask hasn't been an issue.
11:39 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by slickroQ in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 February, 12:00
In response slick roq to his Publication
same here in GA, but live 20 min outside Second largest city where most of my family lives and I do most of my work. If they say wear a mask, I keep going or just leave if yhey want to be real testy about it.

slick roq @slickroQ
14 February, 09:51
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
We all gotta pick our battles.
Marshalls said we couldn't come in without a mask; did the spin move.
Qdoba staff told me to wear a mask, and I know it's coming from corporate, so I didn't protest, I just put on my bandana like a cowboy.
I got my steak protein bowl.