Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Morning Patriots.

I wish you could invest in the collective BOOMERANG market.

The ROI is going to be huge.
10:04 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
15 February, 06:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Our energy is "currency". Many have invested much over last several years to this Boomerang collective, and yes the ROI will pay off!😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
14 February, 04:03
DOES THIS MEAN TRUMP IS NOT ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC BUT ALSO THE CORPORATION????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 01:00
Good morning Doq, no hurry here as this project is gonna take quit a while, but since you are key here eventually Nana is gonna need your "How I first woke up" story too.
I do understand current limitations but eventually I want to include it in this Anon memorial collection for future generations to always know who stood up and sacrifices made so they could be free. Please and thank you.
Anons can use their real names or anon names or both, free will here!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 February, 11:52

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
14 February, 11:40
Have a feeling all faithful Patriots will receive a ROI...
#PromisesMadePromisesKept #GodWins

Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
14 February, 11:36
Bring it on!! 💥💥💥

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
14 February, 11:21
🌟Good morning.🌟

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 February, 11:05
Good morning Doq!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
14 February, 11:04
Good Morning Doq🕶️ I hope we are closer to The Storm ⛈️

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
14 February, 11:06
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I don't understand why it came out sideways lol 😆

Alter Ego @Kookooburra
14 February, 10:55
😂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 February, 10:31
Morning DOQ!
Nice TS ya got there :)

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
14 February, 10:29
Morning! Investing all I can, what an amazing time!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
14 February, 10:28
HOW and WHERE Sir?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
14 February, 10:30
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
He's talking about the effect that the acquittal and all the pain the DS will get now that the stupid impeachment is over! It's all gonna come back at them!!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 February, 10:26
Good morning Doq.

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
14 February, 10:15
I'm happy to just see them get their dividends...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 February, 10:09
Morning, DOQ! Have a great day!

10:04 > 10-4 Good buddy!
10:04 > 14 Patriots.jpg > 5:5 > 55 > """...

MP = 29 > 119 | 911 > 1111
MPIBOOMERANGTROI = 190 > 1010

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 February, 10:08
I wish my Hubby and I could too! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼
But in the meantime, Happy Sunday and Valentines Day to You

1776 ... @IGG1776
14 February, 10:08
😂

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
14 February, 10:05
the ROI is going to be biblical.