Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
15 February, 07:36
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
That is why Trump put him up front and center with Melania giving him her awesome death stare...the same one she gave Poop Francis 4 years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
15 February, 07:05
Respectfully, I don't think he's saying his moon landing in '69 was a fake. He's saying we stopped going and he obviously doesn't agree with stopping the program.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
15 February, 07:38
In response Franz Glaus to his Publication
No..it was faked. Looks at pics and the flag flying. Think.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Its Donna @duke347
15 February, 04:06
My father was on the team that designed the lunar module. We actually spent the night on the beach across from one Apollo spaceshot and watched the take off. He was proud, but never really spoke too much about it. His first email address was *Exlemmite @___ " He also won a Snoopy award. I wonder if he knew. One more thing I can just move past on the way to saving the children.

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 February, 03:26
I will never forget my parents waking me up on our Cape Cod vacation to watch it on TV. My dad wanted us to witness it. So if we didn't go there, why are Gene's decodes saying that people were sent to prison on the moon? I'm so tired of lies, aren't you?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 February, 03:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Do you know for a fact its a lie?

Mac 691 @Mac691
15 February, 08:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I think there are people on the Moon and on Mars, but I also believe that the staging of the arrival at the MOON was on a plate is my opinion ..😘

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
14 February, 12:45
I remember watching the moon landing. I was 8 yrs old. I thought there was no way they went there in that dinky tin can. Years later Buzz Aldrin told people it was faked, but very few believed him. people see what they want to see.

Mac 691 @Mac691
15 February, 08:40
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
😘EXACT and with the little information that there was at that time what the newspapers and TV said ... it was reality, we did not know how they manipulated us

Here I Am — Send Me @Redinva
14 February, 11:52
If this [is true]...
If 911...
If Spygate...
If Russiagate...
If Pedogate...
If the Clinton Foundation...
If Impeachment hoaxes 1 and 2...
If the Biden crime family...
If the election steal...

Once we round up those accountable, thw world is gonna be a wonderful place to live. I cant wait!

God bless President Trump for our Great Awakening.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
14 February, 12:18
In response Here I Am — Send Me to his Publication
And we all know it is. Likely much worse even. Unfortunately.

White Castle @EbenezerE
14 February, 10:18
Wow, that's crazy! Straight from the horse's mouth. Buzz has certainly made all sorts of interesting comments of the years. It's like he is leaving us breadcrumbs but knows that if he is too obvious about it, that could have meant certain danger for him and/or his family.