JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Any deep state trolls that have infiltrated anonup.com must be thinking to themselves, we are completely fooked. Good morning Patriot. ❤️
09:25 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 February, 01:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Valentine’s Pepe’s!
❤️🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 February, 09:38
Good evening Fan. We have a storm here; how about where you are?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 February, 01:30

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 February, 12:41
Happy ❤️ Day! Good Morning! ☕️

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 February, 11:53
that would make a great picture on a Valentine's card, happy Valentine's Day 😁haha

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 February, 11:18

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 11:11
GM! F00Ked 4 sure!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
14 February, 10:17
Yes😍

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
14 February, 10:16
That's fabulous! And these FROGS are beautiful, this kind! Like our kind, although I have to say these frogs are a bit more appealing to the eye than KEK KEK, I call us! (It was a stuttering joke I said talking to my daughter, she makes fun of me now with that!) Pepe the KEK KEK!

Happy Valentine's Day, Patriots!

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

DaC haos @DaChaos
14 February, 10:06
Good Morning Patriots. ❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 February, 10:05
In my 20's I told a friend of mine that I wasn't big on the colour green especially frog green.....this is what happened after that. I have more. Everybody started giving them to me. F.R.O.G. Fully Rely On God...who knew. I made the one in the tux for my friend who started the whole thing and got it back when he died. KEKS EVERYWHERE! 🤣 LOVE IT! #wwg1wga

14 February, 10:18
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
I wants them. Always loved frogs, as did my gma and a half sis. Frogs are just cute. But now us KEKs are just amazingly cool and the kick-butt kind!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
14 February, 09:43
Yep. I really have to control myself around the shills. It's hard to not fill their threads with fact after fact after fact. They'll learn soon enuf.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
14 February, 09:40
I think you are absolutely correct! Good Morning Patriots!

American Girl @Americangirl
14 February, 09:34
❤❣

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
14 February, 09:33
❤️❤️❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 February, 09:32
Perfect Valentine's Day message to us Anons!

"Happy We Love Being Awoken Lovin Frogs Day"
to all Anons!!

& Happy Valentine's Day to all!

14 February, 10:20
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I love your message! Thx, yes, happy us, awoken frogs! Happy Valentine's Day!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 February, 09:32
How Qute❤️🐸Good morning Sir

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 February, 09:31
Happy Valentines Day!🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
14 February, 09:31

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
14 February, 09:29
Good Morning😊💚

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
Good Morning😊💚

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Sir!
And you bettcha!
Nana had the pure pleasure of blocking the Fake president first thing this morning!
Yall get cha some!
Happy Valentines to you and your love!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
haha true - we are on fire ☄️ good morning and happy V day everyone!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 February, 09:28
Happy Valentine's Day.

Kari Slawson @kbritt
14 February, 09:27
🐸 good morning