Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
What did you just say?!
Do they really think we are that gullible?!!?
07:37 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
14 February, 06:01
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
[They] think we are stupid sheep. Of course they do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
14 February, 05:16
.... by medical and legal definition ... its NOT A **VACCINE**

It's an *experimental gene therapy drug* (per Dr Simone Gold who wants us to NEVER refer to them as "vaccines") ... and hence, by law, does NOT enjoy the product liability protection that "vaccines" enjoy.

https://web.archive.org/we...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
14 February, 04:47
They think we are that stupid! Remember we are sheep to them. We do and think as they tell us, or rather we Patriots used to but we are wide AWAKE now!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 February, 04:45
and I have Ocean front property in AZ to sell you................

Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
14 February, 04:37
And likewise; just because someone dies, doesn't mean it's frome covid19

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
14 February, 09:14
oh yes it does...

I am What I am @OfLight
14 February, 08:33
Sadly many are, they believe this is needed and can't wait to get it. I am sad for them as many are family members who think I am just WAY out there.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
14 February, 08:34
In response I am What I am to her Publication
MY FAMILY HAS PUT ME IN THE NUT CATAGORY TOO

NOT TAKING THE SHOT!

POOR GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT WONT LISTEN

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
14 February, 08:21
An LPN friend took the 2nd shot, every 10 days she feels very SICK, unable to work...
IMHO
If [they] kill off our 1st R's & Caregivers, "WE remain the sheople" ...
🙏🙏CoverUsFatherGod🙏🙏

Jinxed Always @Jinxed23
14 February, 08:15
ok so my question is.... the man was still there 10 more min after the 15 min obervation..... was he not feeling right as soon as it was given? lots of questions are rolling in my brain right now.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
14 February, 08:15
💔😪 Oh my Lord!!!! Sadly...yes.... It's so so hard to beleive this late in the game that I am still surrounded by so many "wonderful, semingly smart" people who are not free thinkers and who have absolutely ZERO common sense and cannot put two and two together unless it is literally spoon fed to them.💔😪

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
14 February, 08:22
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
MANDATORY for 1st Responders & Caregivers!
Sickens me!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 February, 07:42
SMH ..... and still people are lining up to get this vaccine....