Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons... this is horrifying...
REAL CHIEF POLICE*** https://www.realchiefpolic...
14 hours ago
3 min read

D.C. TUNNELS
This post is very difficult for me to write. It took me some time to confirm the happenings in DC. But it was confirmed. I was sent pictures of some of the tunnels and children in those tunnels. I cannot show those pics. It is too horrific. I am sorry I looked at them.
03:49 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
14 February, 07:57
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
http://christianfamilyonch...
Very touristic tunnel, nicely lit, nice floor, information boards at the wall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 07:43
Here, the tunnel-picture exists here, yet another fake: https://agraveinterest.blo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 07:55
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
When searching for "moose jaw tunnels" one can find this picture.

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
14 February, 07:35
My heart cries out for all of the victims. May Light surround them. I have had dreams for many years of places that I thought were different realms (I'm a shamanic practiitoner). With these descriptions, the horrors that I saw were real - I was tapping into this. I live in Ohio and just drove over the capital and feel that all the construction is due to tunnels - some that lead to Wexner town.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 February, 07:15
🙏💔🙏 😢

Roxy Faulkner @rbentsen
14 February, 06:22
I have heard some of this but do not trust the web page this information was obtained from. Dubious at best. Would love to have confirmation from a legitimate site.

Big Eugene @BigEugene0817
14 February, 06:26
In response Roxy Faulkner to her Publication
@rbentsen I hear you and I think that all the time. but these days, what is a legitimate site? 🤔

2ne FruAa @FruAa
14 February, 04:15
Real Chief Police,
Thank you for let us all know. Yes very difficult to take this..I FEEL PAIN AND SORROW.
+ but WE must know all of it . We must stay strong TOGETHER.
to heal the World. NEVER NEVER FORGET. LOVE U ALL .