Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
14 February, 03:49
anons... this is horrifying...
REAL CHIEF POLICE*** https://www.realchiefpolic...
14 hours ago
3 min read

D.C. TUNNELS
This post is very difficult for me to write. It took me some time to confirm the happenings in DC. But it was confirmed. I was sent pictures of some of the tunnels and children in those tunnels. I cannot show those pics. It is too horrific. I am sorry I looked at them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Faulkner @rbentsen
14 February, 06:22
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
I have heard some of this but do not trust the web page this information was obtained from. Dubious at best. Would love to have confirmation from a legitimate site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Eugene @BigEugene0817
@rbentsen I hear you and I think that all the time. but these days, what is a legitimate site? 🤔
06:26 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Roxy Faulkner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigEugene0817 in this post can reply
Jack Anon @jackylope
14 February, 06:42
In response Big Eugene to his Publication
same here. We need some really trustworthy information.
Not that I do not believe, that "these people" are capable of the horrific crimes, but we need safe proof.
Why hiding it all from the public? It would be such a "Great Awakening Booster" to let even just a glimpse of it out.