Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 09:38
Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Someone told Nana this wekk that when someonw is having a panic attack to put some salt under their tongue. Idk if that works or not I dont have panic attacks.
11:47 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
17 June, 08:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting because I have been researching the link btwn panic attacks and low blood sugar.
I appreciate the lemon/salt recipie! I also use Basil and Peppermint oils (with a carrier oil like grapeseed or even olive) dab it on my fingers and place on base of skull at the top of my neck and from one temple to the other. Works great!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 10:56
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
Thanks for sharing hun!