Only people mentioned by MonkeyWerks in this post can reply
Nan Cavasin @Magenta369
13 February, 11:55
In response Monkey Werks to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
13 February, 10:18
That's a hard no

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
13 February, 10:14
I will stand as free man! I will have my brothers and sisters back, because they'll have mine.

Fellow patriots...

We edge closer and closer to the precipice of destruction. Too many lines have been crossed. Time for those who have hurt our children, taken our freedoms, and poisened our lives to pay.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
13 February, 10:13
They will have to kill me first! I will fight to the death for my freedom! If we all band together they cannot kill us all!

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
13 February, 10:12
We took notes from history, ammo and guns are hard to find so NO we won't submit Trump will succeed with plan A > Q +++

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 10:13
#NeverGiveUp #NeverGiveIn #GodWins Let Freedom Ring! WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 10:09
NO!!!! Just ask my parents.